Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Home Insurance - Digital Offer Terms and Conditions
This offer is promoted by National Westminster Plc (the “Bank”). The Bank’s home insurance is underwritten by
U K Insurance Limited. This offer is administered and managed on behalf of the Bank by The Marketing Lounge Partnership, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, WA4 4PG (“MLP”).
Who’s eligible for the offer?
You are eligible for this offer if the following conditions are met:
- You have purchased any of our home insurance policies (Renters, Standard or Elite) and completed the process online via www.NatWest.com between 21st April 2022 and 30th June 2022 inclusive or, in the event we decide to extend this offer between 30th June 2022 and the new end date which will be updated on our website;
- Your policy has not been cancelled within 31 days of the start date; and
- The start date is within 90 days of the policy being taken; and
- Payment for the policy is made when expected; and
- You don’t fall within any of the exclusions listed below.
The following are excluded from this offer:
• Residents of Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
• Premier Insurance policies.
• Existing Bank home insurance customers who are renewing their policy.
• Any home insurance policies purchased or completed via telephony.
What is the offer?
If you meet the conditions of this offer, you’ll be entitled to choose a charity from one of the three charities listed below and we will donate £20 to that charity:
- MacMillan Cancer Support (Charity number 261017); or
- Alzheimer’s Society (Charity number 296645); or
- NSPCC (Charity number 216401)
• Only one £20 charity donation is available per policy.
• We retain sole discretion to decide whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met.
How to make your Donation
If you meet the conditions of this offer you will be sent an acknowledgement email within 10 days of the purchase date to the email address you provided when you purchased your policy. You will then be sent a ‘Choice’ email within 45 days of the policy start date to the same email address you provided. The ‘Choice’ email will contain instructions on how to select your chosen charity. You’ll have 60 days from receiving your ‘Choice’ email to select your chosen charity. Donations will be made within 7 days of us receiving your response to the ‘Choice’ email. Once you have chosen the charity it cannot be changed. If you do not make a selection within 60 days, this offer will automatically expire.
Please note: we will share your personal details (i.e. policy start date and number, your name, postal and email address and contact telephone number) with MLP, our third party administrator, for the purpose of fulfilment of this charity donation.
Other important terms
• We can withdraw, remove or vary the charity donation offering in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
• If you fail to keep up your insurance premiums you will not be eligible.
• We can change the time period of this charity donation offering at any time and without notice.
• Eligible customers should retain a copy of their insurance policy as proof of purchase.